It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- Nine out of ten can get superfast broadband Nine out of ten homes and business in Dorset can now get superfast broadband. The £37m... 42 views | posted on February 3, 2016
- Work starts to fix flooding hotspot Engineers at Dorset County Council are working to stop flooding on the West Stafford bypass... 36 views | posted on January 14, 2016
- New ferry service for Weymouth update Weymouth’s Harbour Management Board (16/9) will hear the latest about exciting proposals for a new... 32 views | posted on September 8, 2015
- New salt dome keeping Dorset’s gritters ready Dorset County Council’s new salt dome in Charminster is up and running. The 11 metre tall... 24 views | posted on January 29, 2016
- Have your say on future of rural bus links Dorset County Council is looking to save £500,000 from a review of rural bus services... 23 views | posted on January 8, 2016