It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- 350 year old map is returned to its original glory The Wimborne St Giles estate map, which dates from 1659, belongs to Lord Shaftesbury. Conservators... 32 views | posted on February 5, 2016
- Exercise to test readiness for submarine visits on Portland Local and national agencies are preparing to test how they would manage a highly unlikely incident... 27 views | posted on February 5, 2016
- Multi-award winning information centre scoops tourism prize The Discover Purbeck Information Centre, run by Purbeck District Council, has been selected as a... 24 views | posted on February 5, 2016
- New ferry service for Weymouth update Weymouth’s Harbour Management Board (16/9) will hear the latest about exciting proposals for a new... 18 views | posted on September 8, 2015
- Have your say on future of rural bus links Dorset County Council is looking to save £500,000 from a review of rural bus services... 17 views | posted on January 8, 2016